So what is wrong with you anyways? Feat. The Roster
I remember it all too well, it was rare I was there- Feat. "The Roster"
I never thought I would reach that level of comfort to put my raw self out there like this, But this is what weeks to even months can look like for me, navigating and dealing with the multitude of chronic conditions during a flare from one more of my multitude of diagnoses. I feel unreliable as a friend and as a worker. I live in fear that I will wake up and feel sick which will ruin my whole day...work, weddings, vacations, giving my dog attention...which to be quite frank, likely triggers some of my flares. What triggers flares? Stress. I don't want to date because I don't want to share this horrific part of my life. I am a big fake it till you make it advocate...for a long time I didn't think I was "sick enough" to talk about it on the internet, but in my most recent hospitalization lasting almost 2 months, there's no such thing as sick enough. My quality of life is not what it once was and I am just not the same, no matter how hard I pretend and want to be. I think this was important for me to realize because I always keep the always could be a worse mentality, however, I am doing myself an injustice by pretending I am ok. help you understand further, perhaps running through "the roster" as I call it, can help those who don't understand, or those who understand too well make you feel a little less alone
Below is said roster, each condition is clickable with a link to a basic description provided by the one and only Google...
Inflammatory Psoriatic Arthritis
Comments